Sunday, December 9, 2012

Burning Fat Review

"I Dropped 27 Pounds And 14% Body Fat... And Never Dreamed I'd Put On
So Much Muscle At My Age"
Success Story!

"I was probably in the worst shape of my life. I was completely run down all the time. I lacked energy. I was under quite a bit of stress at home and at work. I was 27% body fat when I began. I was about 232 pounds. I was wearing a size 36 pants, about to go to 38. That was the realization that I had to do something. I was obviously very happy with my results, being able to drop about 27 pounds and 14% body fat. I actually ended the Burn The Fat challenge at 13% body fat. I never dreamed I was going to be able to put on so much muscle.

- Scott Holmes, Age 50 



"Who'd have thought that someone who was 356 pounds would ever become an endurance athlete?"
Success Story! "When I was turned down to become a bone marrow donor because I was so overweight and had sky-high blood pressure and cholesterol, it was a wake up call. It took time, but I lost 173 pounds and am now on the bone marrow registry. I'm currently working with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to raise money for blood cancer research by cycling 100 mile "Century" rides for Team In Training.

Who'd have thought that someone who was 356 pounds would ever become an endurance athlete? It is mind blowing.

For me, the beauty of the Burn The Fat program is that I can change up my food and not lose muscle and yet still lose weight while eating enough carbs and protein to please my body's training needs! WOW! For me, the flexibility of the program has been key. I'm able to track my results and make corrections each week. You don't have that luxury with using other rigid weight loss programs.
- Ce Ce Evola

"Before: 296 lbs And 45% Body Fat. After Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle: 174 Lbs And 6.7% Body Fat!"
Success Story! "Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle (BFFM) was exactly what I needed to break through and permanently burn off my unwanted fat. I picked up the program during a weight loss plateau - exactly the point where I usually quit.

The mindset and goal creation exercises were exactly what I needed to get headed back in the right direction.

BFFM is a comprehensive text book of nutrition, training, and motivation all acting in synergy to produce results beyond what I ever dreamed possible.
- Brian Nordberg







 

No comments:

Post a Comment